Semi closed mobile IVF Workstation in an isolated system that has limited/no interaction with its external environment.
- Developed for the collection room
- Constant circulation air through HEPA/VOC filter to ensure Grade A air quality and a closed UV light chamber for decontamination
- HEPA filter classification H-14 according to DIN EN 1822 removes at least 99.995 % of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns.
- For improved external quality control it is possible to do external measurements of CO₂and temperature
- Integrated humidification control system
- To be prepared for a wide range of microscopes
- Operator friendly with low noise level and height adjustable
The G603 offers a natural environment for stress free oocyte screening, fertilization, cleavage check, embryo/blastocyst transfer, egg collection and dish change.
Constant laminar flow over the work area prevent contamination. An upward suctions as well near the sides, quickly absorb any air that enters the enclosure near the entry ports on the sides during opening.
- Temperature controlled tabletop better than +/- 0.25 °C of deviation
- Integrated CO₂/ N₂gas mixer
- Stable CO₂/O₂gas environment can be adjusted to specific needs. CO₂range 2-10%, O₂range 4-20%
- Recovery time: < 5-8 minutes for the CO₂; < 8-15 minutes for N₂
- Consumption: 35 l/h CO₂ at 5% CO₂; 150 l/h N₂ at 5% O₂
Gas cylinder Shelf for safe storage of CO2 and N2 gas cylinders.
G603 Work Chamber Order Code: 25000
See page 32 Product Catalogue 2016-17