IVF Workstations 400 Series
Low cost entry level IVF Workstations with limited number of options
- Compact footprint and basic technology
- The air flow is filtered through a VOC prefilter and HEPA filter to ensure filtered grade air A
- HEPA filter classification H-14 according to DIN EN 1822 removes at least 99.995 % of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns.
- ALU Heat System with 3 individual temperature sensors to ensure high temperature stability at +/- 0.4 °C over the work area (6 sensors in L126 Dual)
- Incorporated K-SYSTEMS Heated Glass Stage at temperature stability +/-0.7 oC
- Airflow 0.32-0.40 m/s
- Operator and ergonomical friendly
- Limited optional features
L423 IVF and L424 IVF Workstations
L426 IVF and L426 Dual Workstations
We also supply workstations (Andrology Stations) without heated surface and no preparation for microscopes.
The front of the table top has been shaped with rounded edge. This ergonomically shaped edge is made to avoid pressure points on the arms of the operator during microscopy.
Vertical Laminar Air Flow and
Low Noise Level 51 dB
Air is taken in from the back of the workstation and passed through a VOC and a HEPA filter. The filtered air is then passed through the main chamber in a vertical laminar (unidirectional) air stream before being exhausted through the front opening.
Product Catalogue 2016-17